Comment on page
Apply Masknode in AugeLab Studio applies a mask to an input image. The mask is a binary image where pixels with a value of 1 indicate the regions to keep, and pixels with a value of 0 indicate the regions to remove.
Apply Masknode applies a mask to an input image, resulting in an output image where the masked regions are preserved and the non-masked regions are removed.
- Node Title: Apply Mask
- Node ID: OP_NODE_APPLY_MASK
Apply Masknode has the following input sockets:
- Image: The input image to apply the mask. Connect an image to this socket.
- Mask: The binary mask image. Connect a binary image to this socket, where 1 indicates the regions to keep and 0 indicates the regions to remove.
Apply Masknode has the following output socket:
- Output Image: The output image with the mask applied.
Apply Masknode does not require any additional configuration. It automatically applies the provided mask to the input image.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Apply Masknode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the Image input socket of the
- 3.Connect the binary mask image to the Mask input socket of the
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Apply Masknode will apply the mask to the input image.
- 6.The output image with the mask applied will be available at the Output Image output socket.
Apply Masknode multiplies each pixel of the input image by the corresponding pixel value in the mask. Regions with a mask value of 1 are preserved, while regions with a mask value of 0 are removed.
- The input image and the mask must have the same dimensions.
- If the input image is color, the mask will be applied to all channels.
- The mask image should be binary, with pixel values of either 0 or 1. If the mask image has pixel values outside this range, it will be normalized to the range [0, 1] before applying the mask.
- The output image will have the same dimensions as the input image.
- Experiment with different masks to selectively preserve or remove regions in the input image.
That concludes the documentation for the
Apply Masknode in AugeLab Studio. This node provides a way to apply masks to images, enabling selective region preservation or removal.