Comment on page
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode in AugeLab Studio allows you to adjust and apply contrast, brightness, and gamma correction to an input image. These adjustments can enhance the visual quality and appearance of an image by modifying its brightness, contrast, and overall tonal range.
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode provides sliders to control the contrast, brightness, and gamma values. You can adjust these parameters to achieve the desired visual effect on the input image. The contrast value controls the difference between the light and dark areas of the image, the brightness value adjusts the overall brightness level, and the gamma value alters the mid-tone values.
- Node Title: Contrast-Brightness-Gamma
- Node ID: OP_NODE_CONTRAST_BRIGHTNESS_GAMMA
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode has the following input socket:
- Image: The input image to which the contrast, brightness, and gamma adjustments will be applied. Connect an image to this socket.
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode has the following output socket:
- Image: The image with the applied contrast, brightness, and gamma adjustments.
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode provides the following configuration options:
- Contrast Value: Adjust the contrast of the image. A positive value increases the contrast, while a negative value decreases it.
- Brightness Value: Adjust the brightness of the image. A positive value increases the brightness, while a negative value decreases it.
- Gamma Value: Adjust the gamma correction of the image. A value greater than 1 increases the mid-tone values, while a value less than 1 decreases them.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the Image input socket of the
- 3.Adjust the Contrast Value, Brightness Value, and Gamma Value sliders to control the respective parameters.
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode will apply the contrast, brightness, and gamma adjustments to the input image.
- 6.The image with the applied adjustments will be available at the Image output socket.
- The Contrast Value slider controls the difference between the light and dark areas of the image. A higher value increases the contrast, making the image appear more vibrant and detailed.
- The Brightness Value slider adjusts the overall brightness level of the image. A higher value increases the brightness, while a lower value decreases it.
- The Gamma Value slider controls the gamma correction of the image. A value greater than 1 increases the mid-tone values, resulting in a brighter image. A value less than 1 decreases the mid-tone values, resulting in a darker image.
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode applies the contrast and brightness adjustments using the
cv2.convertScaleAbsfunction from OpenCV.
- The gamma correction is applied using a lookup table and the
cv2.LUTfunction in OpenCV.
- Connect the output of the
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode to other nodes in the pipeline for further processing or analysis.
That concludes the documentation for the
Contrast-Brightness-Gammanode in AugeLab Studio. This node provides a versatile tool for adjusting and applying contrast, brightness, and gamma corrections to images, allowing you to enhance the visual quality and tonal range of your images with ease.