Comment on page
Normalize Imagenode in AugeLab Studio normalizes an input image by scaling its pixel values to a specified range.
Normalize Imagenode allows you to normalize the pixel values of an image to a desired range. This can be useful for enhancing image contrast, adjusting brightness, or preparing data for further processing.
- Node Title: Normalize Image
- Node ID: OP_NODE_NORMALIZE
Normalize Imagenode has the following input sockets:
- ImageAny: The input image to be normalized.
- ImageAny (ROI): An optional region of interest (ROI) image. If connected, the normalization will be applied only to the pixels within the ROI. Leave this socket unconnected to normalize the entire input image.
Normalize Imagenode has the following output socket:
- ImageAny: The normalized image.
Normalize Imagenode has the following adjustable parameters:
- Normalization Method: Select the normalization method to use. Available options include
NORM_INF. These methods determine how the pixel values are scaled during normalization.
- Pixel Range: Specify the desired range for the normalized pixel values. Adjust the minimum and maximum values to control the scaling of the pixel values. By default, the pixel values are scaled to the full range of 0 to 255.
- Clip Intensity: Adjust the intensity clipping factor. This parameter controls how much the pixel values are clipped based on the standard deviation (STD) of the image. A higher value will result in a more aggressive clipping, while a lower value will preserve more of the original pixel values.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Normalize Imagenode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 3.Optionally, connect an ROI image to the ImageAny (ROI) input socket to limit the normalization to the specified region of interest.
- 4.Adjust the parameters Normalization Method, Pixel Range, and Clip Intensity as desired.
- 5.Run the pipeline.
Normalize Imagenode will normalize the input image based on the specified parameters and provide the normalized image at the ImageAny output socket.
- 7.Retrieve the normalized image from the output socket for further processing or visualization.
Normalize Imagenode allows you to scale the pixel values of an image to a desired range, enhancing contrast and adjusting brightness.
- The Normalization Method parameter determines how the pixel values are scaled during normalization. Different methods may be more suitable depending on the specific application.
- Adjusting the Pixel Range parameter allows you to define the desired minimum and maximum values for the normalized pixel values. By default, the range is set to the full range of 0 to 255.
- The Clip Intensity parameter controls the intensity clipping factor, which determines how much the pixel values are clipped based on the standard deviation (STD) of the image. Higher values result in more aggressive clipping, while lower values preserve more of the original pixel values.
Normalize Imagenode works with images of any type and can be applied to grayscale and color images.
- Experiment with different combinations of normalization methods, pixel ranges, and intensity clipping factors to achieve the desired image normalization.
That concludes the documentation for the
Normalize Imagenode in AugeLab Studio. This node enables you to normalize an input image by scaling its pixel values to a specified range, allowing for contrast enhancement and brightness adjustment.