Comment on page
Add Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio performs a pixel-wise addition of two input images.
Add Imagesnode takes two input images and performs a pixel-wise addition of their corresponding pixels. The node adds the pixel values of the input images together to create the output image.
- Node Title: Add Images
- Node ID: OP_NODE_ADD_NO_WEIGHTED
Add Imagesnode has the following input sockets:
- ImageAny: The first input image.
- ImageAny: The second input image.
Add Imagesnode has the following output socket:
- ImageAny: The resulting image after the pixel-wise addition.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Add Imagesnode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the first input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 3.Connect the second input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Add Imagesnode will perform a pixel-wise addition of the input images, adding their corresponding pixels together.
- 6.Retrieve the resulting image from the ImageAny output socket for further processing or visualization.
Add Imagesnode is commonly used for image blending, where two images are added together to create a combined image.
- The input images must have the same size and shape.
- The pixel values of the output image are calculated as the sum of the corresponding pixels in the input images.
- The resulting pixel values may exceed the range of 0-255. To ensure valid image data, the pixel values are clipped to the range of 0-255.
- The output image will have the same size and shape as the input images.
That concludes the documentation for the
Add Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to perform a pixel-wise addition of input images, creating a combined image as the output.