Comment on page
Add Images Weighted
Add Images Weightednode in AugeLab Studio performs a weighted addition of two input images.
Add Images Weightednode takes two input images and performs a weighted addition of their corresponding pixels. The node calculates the weighted sum of the pixel values of the input images to create the output image.
- Node Title: Add Images Weighted
- Node ID: OP_NODE_ADD_WEIGHTED
Add Images Weightednode has the following input sockets:
- ImageAny: The first input image.
- ImageAny: The second input image.
Add Images Weightednode has the following output socket:
- ImageAny: The resulting image after the weighted addition.
Add Images Weightednode has the following properties:
- Weight %: A slider that controls the weight percentage of the first input image. It determines the contribution of the first image in the weighted addition.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Add Images Weightednode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the first input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
Add Images Weightednode.
- 3.Connect the second input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
Add Images Weightednode.
- 4.Adjust the Weight % property to control the weight percentage of the first input image.
- 5.Run the pipeline.
Add Images Weightednode will perform a weighted addition of the input images, calculating the weighted sum of their corresponding pixels.
- 7.Retrieve the resulting image from the ImageAny output socket for further processing or visualization.
Add Images Weightednode is commonly used for image blending, where two images are added together with different weights to create a combined image.
- The input images must have the same size and shape.
- The Weight % property determines the contribution of the first image in the weighted addition. A higher weight percentage will give more influence to the first image, while a lower weight percentage will give more influence to the second image.
- The pixel values of the output image are calculated as the weighted sum of the corresponding pixels in the input images.
- The resulting pixel values may exceed the range of 0-255. To ensure valid image data, the pixel values are clipped to the range of 0-255.
- The output image will have the same size and shape as the input images.
That concludes the documentation for the
Add Images Weightednode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to perform a weighted addition of input images, creating a combined image as the output with adjustable weight percentage.