Comment on page
Divide Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio allows you to perform element-wise division of two input images.
Divide Imagesnode takes two input images and performs element-wise division between them. It divides the corresponding pixel values of the two input images to generate the output image.
- Node Title: Divide Images
- Node ID: OP_NODE_DIVIDE_IMAGE
Divide Imagesnode has the following input sockets:
- ImageAny: The first input image for division.
- ImageAny: The second input image for division.
Divide Imagesnode has the following output socket:
- ImageAny: The resulting image after performing element-wise division of the input images.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Divide Imagesnode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the first input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 3.Connect the second input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Divide Imagesnode will perform element-wise division between the two input images.
- 6.The resulting image will be outputted from the ImageAny output socket of the
- 7.Use the resulting image in subsequent nodes or save it to disk.
- The input images must have the same shape for element-wise division to be performed. You can use the
Image Resizenode to resample one of the images if needed.
- Division by zero may result in undefined or infinite values in the output image. Ensure that the second input image does not contain zero values in the corresponding pixels.
- The pixel values of the resulting image are calculated as the division of the corresponding pixel values of the input images.
Divide Imagesnode supports images of any type, including grayscale and color images.
That concludes the documentation for the
Divide Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to perform element-wise division of two input images.