Comment on page
Flip Imagenode in AugeLab Studio allows you to flip an input image either vertically or horizontally.
Flip Imagenode takes an input image and performs a flip operation on it. It can flip the image vertically or horizontally based on the selected flip option.
- Node Title: Flip Image
- Node ID: OP_NODE_ROTATE_IMAGE
Flip Imagenode has the following input socket:
- ImageAny: The input image to be flipped.
Flip Imagenode has the following output socket:
- ImageAny: The resulting image after the flip operation.
Flip Imagenode has the following properties:
- Flip: A dropdown menu to select the type of flip operation:
- "Flip Vertical": Flips the image vertically.
- "Flip Horizontal": Flips the image horizontally.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Flip Imagenode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 3.Select the desired flip operation from the Flip dropdown menu.
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Flip Imagenode will perform the selected flip operation on the input image.
- 6.The resulting image will be outputted from the ImageAny output socket of the
- 7.Use the resulting image in subsequent nodes or save it to disk.
Flip Imagenode supports images of any type, including grayscale and color images.
- The flip operation can be performed either vertically or horizontally based on the selected option.
- The output image will have the same size and type as the input image.
- If no flip option is selected (default option), the input image will be passed through to the output without any modification.
That concludes the documentation for the
Flip Imagenode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to flip an input image either vertically or horizontally.