Comment on page
Get Pixelnode in AugeLab Studio allows you to retrieve the color (B, G, R) from a specific position in an input image.
Get Pixelnode takes an input image and a position (x, y) and outputs the color values at that position as a pixel tuple (B, G, R).
- Node Title: Get Pixel
- Node ID: OP_NODE_GET_PIXEL
Get Pixelnode has the following input sockets:
- ImageAny: The input image from which you want to retrieve the pixel color.
- Point: The position (x, y) of the pixel you want to retrieve.
Get Pixelnode has the following output socket:
- (Blue, Green, Red): A pixel tuple representing the color values at the specified position in the input image. The pixel tuple is in the format (B, G, R).
- 1.Drag and drop the
Get Pixelnode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
- 3.Provide the position (x, y) of the pixel you want to retrieve by connecting it to the Point input socket.
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Get Pixelnode will retrieve the color values at the specified position in the input image.
- 6.The color values will be outputted as a pixel tuple (B, G, R) from the (Blue, Green, Red) output socket of the
- 7.Use the pixel tuple in subsequent nodes or display it in the console.
Get Pixelnode supports images of any type, including grayscale and color images.
- The position (x, y) of the pixel must be within the dimensions of the input image.
- The color values are represented as integers in the range [0, 255].
- For color images, the pixel tuple represents the color values in the order (B, G, R).
- For grayscale images, the pixel tuple contains only one value representing the intensity.
- If the position is outside the image boundaries, an error will be raised.
That concludes the documentation for the
Get Pixelnode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to retrieve the color (B, G, R) from a specific position in an input image.