Comment on page
Get Pixel Mouse
Get Pixel Mousenode in AugeLab Studio allows you to interactively click on an image region to get the pixel value at that position.
Get Pixel Mousenode takes an input image and displays it on the canvas. You can click on the image to select a specific region, and the node will output the color values of the selected pixel as well as the corresponding position.
- Node Title: Get Pixel Mouse
- Node ID: OP_NODE_GET_PIXEL_MOUSE
Get Pixel Mousenode has the following input socket:
- ImageAny: The input image on which you want to perform the pixel selection.
Get Pixel Mousenode has the following output sockets:
- (Blue, Green, Red): A pixel tuple representing the color values of the selected pixel. The pixel tuple is in the format (B, G, R).
- Point: The position (x, y) of the selected pixel.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Get Pixel Mousenode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the ImageAny input socket of the
Get Pixel Mousenode.
- 3.Run the pipeline.
- 4.The input image will be displayed on the canvas.
- 5.Click on the image to select a specific region.
Get Pixel Mousenode will output the color values of the selected pixel as a pixel tuple from the (Blue, Green, Red) output socket.
- 7.The corresponding position (x, y) of the selected pixel will be outputted from the Point output socket.
- 8.Use the pixel tuple and position in subsequent nodes or display them in the console.
Get Pixel Mousenode supports images of any type, including grayscale and color images.
- Clicking on the image updates the output to show the selected region and its pixel value.
- The color values are represented as integers in the range [0, 255].
- For color images, the pixel tuple represents the color values in the order (B, G, R).
- For grayscale images, the pixel tuple contains only one value representing the intensity.
- The position (x, y) of the selected pixel is normalized to the range [0, 1] based on the image dimensions.
- If no pixel is selected, an error will be raised.
That concludes the documentation for the
Get Pixel Mousenode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to interactively click on an image region to get the pixel value at that position.