Comment on page
Image AutoRotatornode in AugeLab Studio allows you to automatically rotate an image based on its orientation. It calculates the orientation of the image intensity and rotates the image accordingly.
Image AutoRotatornode analyzes the input image and determines its orientation by calculating the image moments. It then rotates the image by an angle equal to half of the calculated orientation angle. This node is useful for automatically aligning images that may be rotated or tilted.
- Node Title: Image AutoRotator
- Node ID: OP_NODE_IMAGE_AUTOROTATE
Image AutoRotatornode has the following input socket:
- 1.Input Image: The input image that you want to auto rotate.
Image AutoRotatornode has the following output socket:
- 1.Output Image: The output image after auto rotation.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Image AutoRotatornode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the Input Image input socket of the
- 3.Run the pipeline.
Image AutoRotatornode will output the auto-rotated image through the Output Image output socket.
- 5.Use the output image for further analysis or display it in the console.
Image AutoRotatornode calculates the orientation of the image intensity using image moments. It determines the centroid (center of mass) of the image and the orientation of the image intensity axis.
- The output image will be rotated by an angle equal to half of the calculated orientation angle. This rotation aligns the image with its predominant orientation.
Image AutoRotatornode is useful for correcting the orientation of images that may be tilted or rotated.
- The output image will have the same dimensions and data type as the input image.
That concludes the documentation for the
Image AutoRotatornode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to automatically rotate an image based on its orientation, ensuring that the image is correctly aligned for further analysis or visualization.