Comment on page
Image Resizernode in AugeLab Studio is used to resize an input image by a specified scale percentage.
Image Resizernode allows you to resize an image by a certain percentage. It takes an input image and scales it by the specified percentage, resulting in a resized output image.
- Node Title: Image Resizer
- Node ID: OP_NODE_RESIZE
Image Resizernode has the following input socket:
- 1.Input Image: The input image to be resized.
Image Resizernode has the following output socket:
- 1.Output Image: The resized image.
Image Resizernode has the following control:
- Define Scale Percent: A text box where you can enter the scale percentage by which the image should be resized.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Image Resizernode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the input image to the Input Image input socket of the
- 3.Enter the desired scale percentage in the Define Scale Percent control. This percentage determines the amount by which the image will be resized.
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Image Resizernode will resize the input image according to the specified scale percentage.
- 6.The resized image will be output through the Output Image output socket.
- 7.Use the resized image for further analysis or display it in the console.
Image Resizernode resizes the input image by the specified scale percentage.
- The scale percentage can be greater than 100% to upscale the image or less than 100% to downscale the image.
- The aspect ratio of the image will be preserved during resizing.
- The node uses the
cv2.resize()function from the OpenCV library for image resizing.
- The resized image will have different dimensions depending on the scale percentage.
- The node supports images of any size and data type.
That concludes the documentation for the
Image Resizernode in AugeLab Studio. This node provides a simple way to resize images by a specified scale percentage, allowing for easy image manipulation and analysis.