Comment on page
Subtract Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio is used to subtract one image from another image pixel by pixel.
Subtract Imagesnode takes two input images and calculates the pixel-wise difference between them. The resulting image will be the absolute difference between the corresponding pixels of the input images.
- Node Title: Subtract Images
- Node ID: OP_NODE_SUBTRACT_IMAGE
Subtract Imagesnode has the following input sockets:
- 1.Actual Image: The first input image.
- 2.Reference Image: The second input image.
Subtract Imagesnode has the following output socket:
- 1.Difference Image: The resulting image obtained by subtracting the reference image from the actual image.
Subtract Imagesnode does not provide any UI controls.
- 1.Drag and drop the
Subtract Imagesnode from the node library onto the canvas in AugeLab Studio.
- 2.Connect the actual image to the Actual Image input socket of the
- 3.Connect the reference image to the Reference Image input socket of the
- 4.Run the pipeline.
Subtract Imagesnode will compute the difference between the actual image and the reference image.
- 6.The resulting difference image will be output through the Difference Image output socket.
- 7.Use the difference image for further analysis, visualization, or comparison.
Subtract Imagesnode requires two input images of the same size to perform the subtraction.
- The input images can be in color (RGB) or grayscale format.
- If the input images are in color, the subtraction will be performed separately for each color channel.
- The output of the
Subtract Imagesnode is the difference image obtained by subtracting the reference image from the actual image.
- The resulting difference image will highlight areas where the actual image differs from the reference image.
Subtract Imagesnode uses the
cv2.subtractfunction from the OpenCV library to perform the pixel-wise subtraction.
- The resulting difference image will have the same size and type as the input images.
Subtract Imagesnode is useful for various applications, such as image differencing, background subtraction, and change detection.
That concludes the documentation for the
Subtract Imagesnode in AugeLab Studio. This node allows you to subtract one image from another image, pixel by pixel, and obtain the difference image. The resulting difference image can be used for further analysis, visualization, or comparison.