Comment on page
Annotate Data for Object Detection
The AugeLab Studio Image Annotation Window allows users to annotate images by drawing bounding boxes around objects of interest and associating them with specific classes. This documentation provides a simple and clear guide on how to use the Image Annotation Window.
- 1.Open AugeLab Studio: Launch AugeLab Studio on your computer.
- 2.Access Image Annotation Window: To open the Image Annotation Window, navigate to the top menu and click on "Window" -> "Image Annotation."
- 3.Using the Image Annotation Window: The Image Annotation Window provides the following functionalities for image annotation:
- 1.Click on "Open Image Folder": This button allows you to select the folder containing the images you want to annotate.
- 2.Select Image from List: After loading the image folder, a list of available images will be displayed. Click on an image to select it for annotation.
- 1.Enter Class Name: To add a class, type the name of the class in the input field provided under "Class List."
- 2.Click on "+": Once you have entered the class name, click on the "+" button to add it to the class list.
- 1.Select Class to Remove: To remove a class from the class list, click on the class name in the "Class List" section to select it.
- 2.Click on "-": After selecting the class to remove, click on the "-" button to remove it from the class list.
- 1.Load Class List: Click on "Load Class File" to load an existing class list from a file on your computer.
- 2.Save Class List: To save the current class list to a file, click on "Save Classes." This will allow you to reuse the class list in the future.
- 1.Select Image: From the image list, click on an image to select it for annotation.
- 2.Select Class: Choose a class from the "Class List" that best represents the object you want to annotate.
- 3.Draw Bounding Box: Left-click and drag on the image to draw a bounding box around the object. The box will be colored according to the selected class.
- 4.Annotate Multiple Objects: To annotate multiple objects of the same class, draw bounding boxes around each of them.
- 1.Previous/Next Image: Use the "Previous image" and "Next image" buttons to navigate between annotated images.
- 2.Clear Annotations: Click on "Clear marks" to remove all the annotations from the current image.
- 3.Delete Last Annotation: Click on "Delete last mark" to remove the last annotation added to the current image.
- 4.Delete Class: To remove a class from a specific annotation, remove the associated bounding box for that class.
- 5.Key Shortcuts: Utilize the keyboard shortcuts provided in the window to perform specific actions quickly.
- 1.Automatic Save: Annotations will be automatically saved in text files (.txt) alongside the corresponding images in the image folder.
- 2.Editing Saved Annotations: If you need to make changes to the annotations, you can edit the associated text files directly.
You can now start annotating images and creating bounding boxes for the objects of interest in your images. Enjoy using the Image Annotation Window in AugeLab Studio for your image annotation tasks.