Comment on page
The area where the function blocks are placed and interconnected. You can set up your own flow diagrams and align them easily.
You can zoom-in, zoom-out with the mouse wheel, and navigate in the grid area by pressing and holding the wheel.
AugeLab Studio User Interface
The AugeLab Studio toolbar provides quick access to essential actions and features within the application. Here's a simple overview of the toolbar:
- 1.Run Step
- - Run a single step of the program.
- - Start or stop the program.
- - Stop the program.
- 4.Performance Analysis
- - Toggle the performance analysis mode.
- 5.Designer Window
- - Open the designer window for creating custom blocks.
- 6.Plugin Window
- - Open the plugin window.
- - Maximize the application window.
- 8.Center Blocks View
- - Center the view of blocks within the application.
- - Copy selected blocks within the application.
- - Cut selected blocks within the application.
- - Paste blocks from the clipboard within the application.
- A status indicator shows whether the program is running or not.
- When not running, it displays an idle icon ().
- When running, it displays a running icon ().
- The toolbar is designed to be non-movable.
- Icons are used for actions, making them easily recognizable.
- Actions may be enabled or disabled based on the application's state.
The toolbar simplifies access to key functionalities in AugeLab Studio, enhancing your productivity.
In case of any warnings or errors during excecution of your model, corresponding messages are shown here.
The Blocks Toolbar provides an array of versatile function blocks. Simply employ the drag-and-drop action using the left mouse button to seamlessly integrate desired functions onto the main screen.
Explore an assortment of function blocks designed with inputs, outputs, and operators for a wide range of applications.
Discover specialized blocks tailored for various image processing functions.
Unlock a selection of function blocks catering to deep learning operations and capabilities.
Under the File menu;
- New: Creating a new project file.
- Open: Selecting the saved project file to load.
- Open Recent: You can easily select the .pmod files you have used recently from this tab.
- Save: Saving the current project file over the same file Save as: Saving the current project file with a different name and location.
- Exit: Exit
Under the Edit menu;
- Undo: Undo the last action
- Redo: Back to last action
- Cut: Cut selected blocks
- Copy: Copy selected blocks
- Paste: Paste selection
- Delete: Delete selected edges or blocks
Under the Window menu:
Blocks Toolbar: You can make the menu with function blocks appear on the work screen.
Designer Window: On this screen, you can create your own plugins with the python coding language and sell them on the Marketplace.
Import Package Window : If you are using a python library that is not available in AugeLab Studio, you can search and install it on this screen.
Image Annotation Window: You can label your images on this screen for Object Detecting model trainings.
To use AI modules, after completing the CUDA and CUDNN installations, you must complete the necessary installations from this window. This process can take a long time and requires approximately 2.5GB of data to be downloaded.
Log Window: You can make the menu with Warning/Error messages appear on the work screen.
Close: Closes current project tab.
Close All: Closes all project tabs.
Next: Switches to the next project tab.
Previous: Switches to the previous project tab.
Under the Run menu;
Run One Step: Runs the program for a single loop.
Run : Runs the program continuously
If you use Community Version the program automatically stop in 15 minutes. After that you can start your program with Run Button.
If you use the Commercial Version program runs continuously.
Performance Analysis: Runs the program with performance analysis, displaying time spent on each function block.
Stop: Stops the current execution.
Under the View menu;
Center: Centers the worked blocks in the grid area
Toggle Full Screen: Make your application full screen.